Sunday, August 18, 2013

A hard question!



If you were stuck on a desert island with only 3 ink pads, which ones would you bring?

  • Black, Old Olive and Strawberry Slush – Rose
  • StazOn Jet Black, Real Red, & Night of Navy – Yapha
  • Melon mambo, temping turquoise, black – Ginger
  • Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight – Anne
  • Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Black StazOn – Kathya
  • Island Indigo (All time Fav), Pool Party, and Calypso Coral. Takes me to the beach every time. :) – Shannon
  • Basic black, crumb cake, and soft suede classic inks – Sharon
  • Baja Breeze, and right now Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip.  I reserve the right to change my mind since this is a hypothetical desert island.  – Christy
  • Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso – Leilani
  • Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive – Tammy

So, what would be your three colors?  Leave us a comment!

4 comments:

  1. Black, Chocolate Chip and Gray since I can then use markers or pencils to add color. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Marina Mist

    That was really hard. There are about 6 other colours I could've included.

    I didn't include black because as far as I'm concerned, black doesn't count. Neither does white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Rose...need Black for outlines and sentiments, Old Olive is an old favorite and Strawberry Slush is beautiful.

    How am I going to mail all the cards I make on the desert island?

    ReplyDelete